10 things that inspire me – Episode 1
*not photography related
- How much more I love storytelling in Anime than in TV – Boruto
- The painstaking process of hand lettering – Stefan Kunz
- How applying just a little bit of UX design and thoughtfulness to an electric skateboard can make it such a delight – Boosted boards
- How much power daily habits give you (not to mention how much time back they give you) – Habits
- A city designed in grids. People did that to make your lives better (we’re not so lucky in Sydney) – New York
- The crazy skill it takes to fly a racing drone – Mr Steele
- How overnight successes happen after putting in 80 hours of work on one piece – @justinleduc
- As a guy, its ok to cry – but know when to be tough, too – Mr Ben Brown
- That writing things down always makes it better – Day one
- Creatives that pursue their passions – You
Be the first to read new posts!
Get pinged via email as soon as I hit 'publish'.
*Your email address will be kept private. No silly business, promise!
© MMXVIII Pat Kay • Made with ♥ in sunny Sydney